National Export Strategy
Spire has worked with international clients, such as the US Department of Agriculture, an American NGO and other international agencies across various industries. Spire provides market research and quantitative research to enable clients to find the best opportunities.
Our research is customized to cater to the unique needs of each of our clients. Here is a sample framework of Spire’s work to advise on export promotion in Southeast Asia.
- Identifying client’s needs: the client represents the world’s largest bloc of raisin producers, and had been losing market share to low-cost suppliers in Southeast Asia
- Objectives: Spire sought to determine the position of the client in Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand in order to recommend market growth strategies
- Secondary data search and analysis pertaining to the raisins market in ASEAN
- In-depth interviews with expert and trade customers, spanning importers, wholesalers, retailers, bakeries, confectionaries, raisins food manufacturers, and food-service providers
- Retail observation at retail outlets of various types retailing raisins and raisins products
- Deliverables and Outcome:
- Spire delivered a report analyzing salient features of the market landscape for the trade and provided recommendations for marketing strategies that could be undertaken by the association to stimulate exports.
- Our client used Spire’s report to evaluate its budget allocation and adjust marketing and promotional activities accordingly for each market
Other Capabilities under Public Policy
Spire has a substantial track record in working with governmental agencies to provide research into industry trends and detailed analysis.
Government Relations Consulting
Spire has a wealth of expertise in helping businesses navigate the complexities of operating in various legal jurisdictions.