While our core competences lie in generating accurate and relevant knowledge to solve strategic growth and entry problems, we are also able to leverage our infrastructure to address a wide range of requirements. These include, for example, the design and execution of targeted business programs, such as advertising and promotion campaigns and initiatives to lift supply chain management performance.
We understand that your needs are unique. This is why we tailor the scope of each project according to your needs.
We work to find the right mix of services that meet your needs. The more we know about you, the more accurately we can assess your needs. Discover how we can help you in your strategic decisions today.
Mouse-over to find out more
- BUSINESS PARTNER SELECTIONForging sustainable “business marriages” is the aim of Spire’s business partner evaluation service. We shortlist and evaluate firms that can truly add value to your company.
- COMPETITOR ANALYSISWe believe that if you know your enemies and yourself well, half the battle is already won. Hence, Spire’s competitive intelligence service avoids generic company profiles, in order to focus only on actionable aspects of competitor strategies and capabilities.
- CONSUMER RESEARCHConsumer research forms the foundation of many marketing departments. Spire offers both quantitative and qualitative research techniques across all emerging market countries, which we cover.
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY CONSULTINGThe Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) movement has resulted in many large firms including CSR as a permanent corporate function. At its best, CSR is a long-term strategy aimed at achieving positive and sustainable outcomes for its stakeholders.
- CROSS-BORDER CONSULTINGSpire’s cross-border consulting services facilitate business development strategies in foreign countries, supporting your international growth by providing you with local know-how, contacts and strategic insights.
- COUNTRY RESEARCHSpire offers economic, social, political and business environment analysis of the intended country for clients in both public and private sectors. This signifies that our service supports the development of country strategies for private firms as well as policy formulation by public sector organizations.
- CUSTOMER DECISION DYNAMIC ANALYSISCustomer purchase decisions are complex. Spire assists companies in deciphering business-to-business and business-to-consumer purchase decision dynamics.
- M&A Target ResearchMany international companies seeking candidates for cross-border merger and acquisition deals would turn to brokers and banks. However, this effort may yield a limited number of candidates, depending on the well-side networks that those brokers and banks happen to possess in-country.
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT RESEARCHWhether your company is seeking to grow market share, launch an innovation or enter a new market, Spire offers comprehensive solutions to bring your organisation to greater heights.
- MARKET SIZING AND FEASIBILITYSpire’s service measures the total addressable market (historic and forecasted), assesses the marketability and competitiveness of your product, establishes feasible targets and quantifies future returns on investment.
- PRICE RESEARCHWhile pricing decisions are crucial to the success of any business plan, they are also one of the hardest decisions to make. Spire has an excellent record of accomplishment in price research for both consumer and commercial products and services.
- ANTI-COUNTERFEIT CONSULTINGSpire’s anti-counterfeit consulting provides you not only with the tools to measure counterfeit penetration, but also lead generation for anti-counterfeit enforcement and recommendations for structuring holistic anti-counterfeit programs.
- CHANNEL HEALTH MANAGEMENT CONSULTINGSpire’s Channel Health Management tools combine in-store data collection processes with interactive web-based reporting to enable you to achieve your channel management business objectives.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTINGSpire’s supply chain management consulting solutions lead to practical recommendations for improving cost, lead-times and customer satisfaction. Our consulting process typically involves benchmarking the SCM and fulfilment function in leading organizations.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP CONSULTINGSpire’s thought leadership consulting enables companies to develop research-based position papers for key stake-holders in the opinion leader, government or NGO community. These exercises enable companies to pursue social and brand–building goals in tandem.
- GEO-MARKETINGSpire’s expertise in geo-marketing allows you to visualize and place key business information, research findings and analytics, as well as action plan scenarios, on a digital map.
- ETHNOGRAPHYEthnography is an off-shoot of the social science discipline of anthropology. It refers to the study of naturally occurring social interactions, behaviors and perceptions.
- GO-TO-MARKET PLAYBOOKSGo-To-Market Playbooks provide customized solutions that help to optimize and improve business outcomes. Our expertise in Go-To-Market Playbooks allows you to visualize and gain key business information to guide businesses to excel through customized tools.
- SALES LEAD HANDLINGOutsourcing Customer Enquiry Handling & Screening to Spire in any country or region. Spire offers companies the ability to outsource local B2B customer enquiry handling in countries or regions where they are not present.
- BUSINESS PARTNER SELECTION
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- CONSUMER RESEARCH
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY CONSULTING
- CROSS-BORDER CONSULTING
- COUNTRY RESEARCH
- CUSTOMER DECISION DYNAMIC ANALYSIS
- M&A TARGET RESEARCH
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT RESEARCH
- MARKET SIZING AND FEASIBILITY
- PRICE RESEARCH
- CHANNEL HEALTH MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- ANTI-COUNTERFEIT CONSULTING
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP CONSULTING
- GO-TO-MARKET PLAYBOOKS
- SALES LEAD HANDLING